Parade of Homes marketing program to sell homes.
1. The first thing i will do after I have listed your home for sale is to enter your home's information and description into the MLS.
2. Next I will do a cross prospecting check with the MLS to contact people that have requested information for homes such as yours.
3. I will have a post sign on your lawn, many of our lawn signs have solar lighting.
4. I will enter your home on the Parade of Homes website, and begin syndicating your home to the major real estate search sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Oodle, and Realtor.com. I am a premiere Zillow agent, so you will have a featured ad on Zillow.
5. A website will be made and dedicated just for your home.
6. Your home will be listed on Realbird and Postlets. These sites each have there own special features, and many of my Realbird listings appear on the first page of a Google search.
7. A virtual tour of your property will be built using both Realbird and BigDaddyGuru
8. BigDaddyGuru is a free classified website but I purchase their ultimate package which includes, a virtual tour of your home, an individual website, a youtube video, cut and paste HTML which I can then use to post some very impressive ads to other classified websites, such as Craigslist, and backpage.
9. Post cards will be made of your home, and mailed to the homes in your area. We have found this very effective, because many times your neighbor will have family or friends that they know that would like to move into the area.
10. Most of the sites where I will be advertising your home will also have social media links, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin allowing both you and I to share your home with our friends and contacts.
If you are thinking of selling your home, please call Parade of Homes at 630/372-0700 and ask for Bob Burress. You may also want to keep in mind that our listing commission is only 3.9%, and you should also ask about our Buyer rebate program.
Check out these websites: Realtor in Bartlett and Homes in Bartlett
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Friday, December 28, 2012
Remodeled ranch home in Hanover Park
Nearby properties for sale
Wednesday, December 26, 2012